Activities at our Luxury, Boutique hotel
Our goal at Hotel Villa Buena Onda is to provide you as much fun and relaxation as possible. We may provide luxury boutique settings but we still want you to get out and experience as much as possible.
All the staff at our hotel will be happy to make recommendations and to assist you with any activity. You may like to take a local stroll or just sit with a deck of cards in the garden, please feel free to ask.
You can participate in our on-site activities as well as the adventure tours in the local area, or simply sit back and relax by the ocean view swimming pool and sun deck. Below is a list of many fun activities that you can enjoy on-site.
- Cooking Classes – Join our chef in our gourmet kitchen and get your hands dirty. Prepare a typical dish of corn tortillas to accompany your afternoon coffee. A truly Costa Rican experience.
- Yoga & Pilates – Request a yoga or pilates lesson with our instructor and unwind tired minds and bodies. Please contact the reception to inquire about available times and prices.
- Spa – Our onsite spa is set up on the viewing deck providing soothing sounds from the forest around and wonderful ocean views. Please see our full menu for a list of options and make your reservations at reception.
- Guided walks of the grounds – Our Villa is set in the Costa Rican tropical dry forest and many species of flora and fauna are seen around the grounds. We are visited by many birds, monkeys and other native animals. If you would like to be shown around and have a guide tell you more please ask at reception.
- Afternoon tea & coffee – Take it easy, grab a good book and enjoy any one of our comfy spaces. Every afternoon we prepare fresh tea and Costa Rican coffee, enjoy!
- Happy Hour – 5-6pm every day is happy hour at the Villa. Buy one and get one free on our range of freshly made and delicious cocktails. Take your seat in the pool, by the pool or anywhere you please and make this hour a very happy one.