Costa Rica Meal-Inclusive Villa Rental
Renting our luxury hotel as your all-inclusive villa in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, is also possible. Originally designed to serve as a private mansion, this 8 room luxury property is perfectly suited for family reunions, wedding events, or small corporate retreats.
Whether you’re planning a longer stay or a one-day getaway, Villa Buena Onda has plenty to offer. It’s one of the few all-inclusive beach villas in the country, providing guests with food and drinks during meals along with top notch service.
With personalized attention, any family can truly feel at home during their retreat. Easy access from the airport and a private shuttle to beach make it ideal for families with members of varying ages and levels of mobility.
Wedding events, arranged to perfection by our bilingual wedding planner, are a spectacular, intimate experience that you’ll never forget. Full ocean views, bright sunsets, and rich biodiversity make it a gorgeous backdrop in any situation.
Your 8-Bedroom Villa Rental
For a small corporate retreat, we provide meal services in a convenient room with an exquisite ocean view while business takes place. Or if you prefer, we can arrange your meeting outdoors under the bright blue sky.
The on-site restaurant, Nya, provides inclusive meals and drinks with your stay, and it can have any dietary needs met. Simply inform us beforehand to have everything ready for you. In addition, other adventure activities you wish to take can also be arranged for you.
As one of the best Costa Rica villas in the area, Villa Buena Onda prides itself on providing a rental service that matches that of a luxury hotel. Many amenities come with your meal-inclusive stay, including access to complimentary beach clubs and exclusive tours around the area that can be arranged at your request.
Contact us for more information about renting the entire property for your special occasion.
Your Stay at our Villa includes:
- Three full a la carte meals per day & soft drinks (during meals)
- Complimentary daily access to Coco Beach Club
- Scheduled, free beach shuttle to Coco, Ocotal, and Hermosa Beaches.
- Free local & international calls from your room
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
Benefits of an Meal-Inclusive Private Rental for your Retreat
The catch behind renting Villa Buena Onda as your private home rental is very easy to summarize. Below the top reasons why to stay at our villa:
- You do not need to do anything! We are a meal-inclusive property so you will have your own chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner and also staff during the day to serve snacks and drinks.
- Top level service from our staff. We have more staff than rooms, hence, we strive to give the best attention possible.
- Outstanding rankings in TripAdvisor and on social media.
- Wedding services at your reach. We plan, you relax.
The whole villa for your family
Rates are per night for up to 15 people and include 3 daily meals. The villa fits up to 23 guests, so if your group is greater than 15 people, contact us and we will be happy to send you a quote.
|Apr 13 – Aug 15, 2020||$3300 / night|
|Aug 16 – Nov 20, 2020||$3000 / night|
|Nov 21 – Dec 20, 2020||$3300 / night|
|Dec 21, 2020 – Jan 4, 2021||$5000 / night|
|Jan 5 – Apr 4, 2021||$3950 / night|
*Please add 13% Sales Tax and 2% Service Tax.
When booking, please keep in mind the following:
- Adult rates apply for 13+ year olds.
- Children under 5 are free of charge
- Check-in time is at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time at 11:00 AM
- Beverages purchased outside the villa are not permitted.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- The first-night stay MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE in order to confirm reservation. Balance must be paid 60 days before your arrival. If your reservation is made 60 days prior arrival 100% must be submitted at the time of booking.
Cancellations with 120 or more days notice will receive 90% refund (10% penalty) minus processing fees. Less than 120 days, no refund.
All villa cancellations need to be sent via email. A cancellation is NOT CONFIRMED until you have received an email from the reservation’s office.